The safety and well‑being of everyone who uses Eurotaxis is always our priority. The government recomendations and advice is changing regularly. Our priority is for the safety of passengers and drivers.
We pledge to do everything we can operationally to protect our customers and our drivers to create and maintain a safe environment.
We will deliver the following procedures, implemented at all times by all our staff and drivers:
- Social Distancing guidelines will be followed by the Driver.
- Drivers will have no physical contact with the passenger. (Unless in an emergency situation or if a passenger requests assistance)
- Hand sanitisers will be provided to all drivers and customers. Drivers will sanitise their hands regularly.
- Option to pay by card through the app, to avoid drivers and passengers using cash.
- Vehicles which have a shield installed will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Drivers will wear clean clothes each day, be well-presented and maintain impeccable personal hygiene.
- Drivers will wear PPE in line with the latest government guidelines.
- The Passenger area of the vehicle will be wiped down and cleaned with sanitiser regularly.
- The Driver will conduct a weekly inspection and deep clean of their vehicle.
- Signage to be displayed, (where available and where licensing permits) to convey safety and sanitation messages in and out of vehicle.
Please follow NHS guidance before taking journeys in private-hire vehicles.
We offer taxi hire and coach hire in Bristol and South Gloucestershire. We believe in delivering quality and reliability. If you are looking for taxi hire or coach hire in Bristol and South Gloucestershire then look no further than EuroTaxis.
Established for over 35 years and still a family run business we have become one of the areas most respected Taxi and Coach companies.
Whether you want an Airport Transfer, a Taxi to work or to the shops or even a Wedding Car, maybe you need a Minibus or Coach. Whatever your transport requirement is you can be sure EuroTaxis can assist.